Welcome to St. Denis Golf Course
Welcome to the St. Denis Golf Course, your best option for a round of golf in Chardon, Ohio. Located just east of Cleveland, St. Denis Golf Course is a true Ohio golf gem.
Prepare yourself for an unparalleled golfing experience. Our course is a pleasure for golfers of any skill level to play. We have multiple tee lengths to accomodate players of all ages and skill levels. St. Denis Golf Course provides a great challenge with a relaxing, picturesque backdrop. Test your accuracy with our fairways, water hazards and sand traps; we have everything you need to improve your game.
- Continuous cart paths on holes 1 through 18; if the course is open, carts are allowed.
- A fleet of well conditioned golf carts to accommodate the largest outings.
- Rangers ensuring an early morning 18-hole round takes no longer than 4 hours and 10 minutes.
- Drinking fountains, vending machines, and facilities on each 9.
- Ball washers on every tee.
- Practice putting green easily accessible to #1 tee and the Club club Househouse.
- Driving range with yardage banners, bag stands, and benches.
- Air-conditioned clubhouse with a friendly and efficient pro shop staff, as well as a snackbar area offering a nice range of food and beverage choices.
- Elegant and spacious banquet room
- Our Great Room will comfortably seat groups up to 224 but the limit for the room varies depending on event type and special accomodations. You can meet with our experienced event coordinators to review your room layout well ahead of your event.
- Full-time executive chef able to customize any menu
- Professional and friendly staff
- Full service bar
- Complimentary, ample, & convenient parking, including optional valet
- Outdoor balcony overlooking St. Denis Golf Course
- Free Wi-Fi
- HD Projector System with laptop
- Parquet dance floor
- Sound system with microphone use available
- Convenient location, minutes from Interstate 90
- Extensive hotel accomodations within 10 minutes drive
- Extensive menu options to accommodate any budget
- An Executive Chef who welcomes the opportunity to consult with guests & tailor a menu perfect for their event
- A detail-oriented General Manager, eager to help you plan and execute an event that exceeds your expectations