St. Denis Golf Club & Party Center takes pride in providing excellent customer service to our guests and is continually seeking highly motivated applicants for seasonal positions. These positions include full & part-time opportunities. Listed below are the departments that are accepting applications. Applications are accepted for candidates that take pride in their work and are at least 16 years or older. Candidates should be available from April-October, but applications will still be accepted if unable to work desired seasonal months based on qualifications and experience. In the months of November-March, limited work may be available for banquets and private events. Candidates must be available to float to other local facilities operated by management. Extra consideration will be given to individuals that will be available throughout the entire year.
Please click HERE to print out the application. Once completed, you may submit your application via:
- Drop off the completed application to the St. Denis Party Center during normal business hours (Monday-Sunday 9:00AM-5:00PM)
- Mail the application to the St. Denis Party Center; 10660 Chardon Rd. Chardon, OH 44024
- Scan or email a copy to email@example.com
The goal of this position is to ensure the customer enjoys their visit to St. Denis Golf Club and provide assistance and promote upcoming events to the customer.
- Manage the tee sheet schedule and the first tee
- Ensure golf carts are available for all guests
- Greet each customer to the course and direct them to the Golf Shop
- Record information such as name, cart number, and tee off time
- Patrol the golf course to monitor pace of play, and inform golfers of keeping the golf carts out of sensitive areas, assist with any situation they may have.
- Promote the golf course and offerings inside the Grille Room, Golf Shop, and specials
- Report to the starter, Golf Shop, and Golf Professional with updates of course conditions & pace
- Direct golfers to designated starting hole at beginning of outings
Golf Shop Attendant
The goal of this position is to welcome the guests to the facility and engage with them during the check-in process.
- Check-in process
- Merchandise organization & promotion
- Membership material distribution & provide assistance to membership inquires to the correct membership classification
- Tee time reservation
- Directing phone calls to other departments
- Management of the tee sheet
Grille Room Attendant
The goal of this position is to provide guests with a positive experience and wait on their food & beverage orders.
- Cashier for all prepared, prepackaged-packed, and beverage items
- Modified bartender
- Moderate cooking responsibilities
- Assist with banquets, weddings, and private events
- Assist chef with food preparation for upcoming events
- Moderated inventory levels and record when items fall below par levels
The goal of this position is to assist the kitchen and provide exceptional customer service for every banquet, wedding, and private party.
- Provide assistance to food prep prior to event
- Assist with food distribution and bus tables
- Table and chair configuration for future events
- Assist Grille Room staff during high-volume times
Outside Customer Service Attendant
The goal of this position is to greet every guest to the property and thanking them for choosing St. Denis.
- Distribute golf carts to the staging area
- Ensure the cleanliness of each golf cart and its proper materials are on the cart
- Routine clubhouse cleanliness
- Cleaning and rotation of each golf cart after use
- Driving range attendant
- Assist the event manager with golf outing set-up and assigned tasks
Golf Course Grounds Crew
The goal of this position is to complete assigned tasks by the superintendent and maintain the premier quality golf course conditions at St. Denis.
- Outdoor labor activities
- General labor
- Bunker and naturalized area upkeep
- Greens rolling
- Green, tee, fairway, rough turf mowing
- Change cups and repair ball marks
- Landscaping and trash removal
Team members enjoy discounted golf fees, merchandise, food, and beverages in a fun atmosphere.